WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum


Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:06 pm 
Offline
Silk Swinger of Suburbia
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:22 am
Posts: 1726
Location: Portugal
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=33793

Hiddleston on Thor 2? Yes, please!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:58 pm 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12181
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
RuiBK wrote:
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=33793

Hiddleston on Thor 2? Yes, please!

That sounds great. Yes, please, as well.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:34 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10194
Godziller66 wrote:
RuiBK wrote:
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=33793

Hiddleston on Thor 2? Yes, please!

That sounds great. Yes, please, as well.


One of the few good things about Thor is coming back ? Progress indeed !

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:34 pm 
Offline
Silk Swinger of Suburbia
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:22 am
Posts: 1726
Location: Portugal
http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=24963


Mikkelsen is a good actor, so here´s hoping that this comes through...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:00 pm 
Offline
Tired of Earth.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 8022
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
I can't see how he won't, see Casino Royale and Valhalla Rising for more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:39 am 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:01 am
Posts: 7954
Location: Clackamas, OR
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/06/08/t ... exclusive/

So one of the Warriors Three will have to be recast. Just fucking great.

_________________
This is truly a madhouse. And I'm the lunatic running it. I've spent three years wondering if I should be proud or ashamed.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 am 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12181
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/06/08/thor-scoop-josh-dallas-wont-reprise-role-as-fandral-exclusive/

So one of the Warriors Three will have to be recast. Just fucking great.

Oh no. Not Fandral. He was so good played by that one guy.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:15 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
Godziller66 wrote:
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/06/08/thor-scoop-josh-dallas-wont-reprise-role-as-fandral-exclusive/

So one of the Warriors Three will have to be recast. Just fucking great.

Oh no. Not Fandral. He was so good played by that one guy.


Esecially considering how little The Warriors Three played into Thor.

feliciano182 wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
RuiBK wrote:
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=33793

Hiddleston on Thor 2? Yes, please!

That sounds great. Yes, please, as well.


One of the few good things about Thor is coming back ? Progress indeed !


Is it really progress if they are just going to try and redo the good things from the first one because they think that will appease the fans? that seems more like lack of progress.

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:01 am
Posts: 7954
Location: Clackamas, OR
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/06/08/thor-scoop-josh-dallas-wont-reprise-role-as-fandral-exclusive/

So one of the Warriors Three will have to be recast. Just fucking great.

Oh no. Not Fandral. He was so good played by that one guy.


Esecially considering how little The Warriors Three played into Thor.

Fair enough. But then this happened: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... las-335401

I think we can all agree: This is not an upgrade.

_________________
This is truly a madhouse. And I'm the lunatic running it. I've spent three years wondering if I should be proud or ashamed.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:08 am 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/06/08/thor-scoop-josh-dallas-wont-reprise-role-as-fandral-exclusive/

So one of the Warriors Three will have to be recast. Just fucking great.

Oh no. Not Fandral. He was so good played by that one guy.


Esecially considering how little The Warriors Three played into Thor.

Fair enough. But then this happened: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... las-335401

I think we can all agree: This is not an upgrade.


I still really don't see this as a problem, it's not like Hopkins won't be back as Odin, or Hemsworth or Hiddleston. (A lot of H's...).

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:21 am 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10194
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
I still really don't see this as a problem, it's not like Hopkins won't be back as Odin, or Hemsworth or Hiddleston. (A lot of H's...).


Well, it could maybe make Marvel feel more comfortable about replacing people, maybe.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:40 am 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12181
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/06/08/thor-scoop-josh-dallas-wont-reprise-role-as-fandral-exclusive/

So one of the Warriors Three will have to be recast. Just fucking great.

Oh no. Not Fandral. He was so good played by that one guy.


Esecially considering how little The Warriors Three played into Thor.

Fair enough. But then this happened: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... las-335401

I think we can all agree: This is not an upgrade.

Like I even know who Zachary Levi is.

feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
I still really don't see this as a problem, it's not like Hopkins won't be back as Odin, or Hemsworth or Hiddleston. (A lot of H's...).


Well, it could maybe make Marvel feel more comfortable about replacing people, maybe.

They're already more than comfortable with replacing people.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 am 
Offline
Silk Swinger of Suburbia
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:22 am
Posts: 1726
Location: Portugal
Meh, Levi...

Depends on what the plans for the Warriors Three are. But please ditch Levi.Upgrade the actor...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
I still really don't see this as a problem, it's not like Hopkins won't be back as Odin, or Hemsworth or Hiddleston. (A lot of H's...).


Well, it could maybe make Marvel feel more comfortable about replacing people, maybe.


Image

Image

You were saying?

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10194
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
You were saying?


Uhm, I'm aware of that, but it's not a common practice for Marvel Studios, and the only time it happened with an A-lister (Norton), the shitstorm was inmense.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:04 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
You were saying?


Uhm, I'm aware of that, but it's not a common practice for Marvel Studios, and the only time it happened with an A-lister (Norton), the shitstorm was inmense.


I'm curious how switching the actor for a low tier characetr is more inspirational for more actor swapping than replacing two actors who have won a lot of awards and were the main star or main supporting role in their respective movies.

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:14 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10194
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
I'm curious how switching the actor for a low tier characetr is more inspirational for more actor swapping than replacing two actors who have won a lot of awards and were the main star or main supporting role in their respective movies.


"Switching the actor for a low tier characetr is more inspirational for more actor swapping" ?

I don't..............understand.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
I'm curious how switching the actor for a low tier characetr is more inspirational for more actor swapping than replacing two actors who have won a lot of awards and were the main star or main supporting role in their respective movies.


"Switching the actor for a low tier characetr is more inspirational for more actor swapping" ?

I don't..............understand.


you said that if they switch out the actor it might inspire them to replace other actors, and I said I don't see how Switching the actor for a low tier character is more inspirational for more actor swapping than switching out leads.

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10194
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
you said that if they switch out the actor it might inspire them to replace other actors, and I said I don't see how Switching the actor for a low tier character is more inspirational for more actor swapping than switching out leads.


Inspire :lol: ?

I don't think they will start changing actors left and right, but I believe changing that actor may set a precedent.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thor(2010)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:20 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
you said that if they switch out the actor it might inspire them to replace other actors, and I said I don't see how Switching the actor for a low tier character is more inspirational for more actor swapping than switching out leads.


Inspire :lol: ?

I don't think they will start changing actors left and right, but I believe changing that actor may set a precedent.


And I'm trying to figure why you think this would set more of a precedent than when they have done it before...

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.142s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]