WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/

How many times did you see this in theaters?
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4340
Page 3 of 4

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Will and testament

Writer Of Wrongs wrote:
DoomsdayClock wrote:
Shit.

I'm pretty certain you've happened upon your sought-after review right there... in handy lump form.

Snark? Did you feel the movie was "shit?"

Author:  Godziller66 [ Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Will and testament

DoomsdayClock wrote:
Writer Of Wrongs wrote:
DoomsdayClock wrote:
Shit.

I'm pretty certain you've happened upon your sought-after review right there... in handy lump form.

Snark? Did you feel the movie was "shit?"

I do recall my final reasoning for Writer of Wrongs not being AYB was the fact that he either hated the movie, never saw it, or both. I don't quite remember.

Author:  Broken Finger [ Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Testify!

Godziller66 wrote:
Writer of Wrongs not being AYB


...

Oh, man.

Author:  Broken Finger [ Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Statute of Limitations

Hey, anybody remember KenWMFan? It's his birthday today, apparently. God, that fucking guy.

Oh, man. I really know a lot of things.

Author:  Godziller66 [ Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Testify!

Broken Finger wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
Writer of Wrongs not being AYB


...

Oh, man.

Not really sure what that's supposed to denote.

Author:  Broken Finger [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:47 am ]
Post subject:  An Arrested Development

Godziller66 wrote:
Not really sure what that's supposed to denote.


Nothing. It was just me being mildly obnoxious.

Author:  t3cii [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  The plot thickens. Or doesn't. Hey, I got problems of my own

Godziller66 wrote:
Broken Finger wrote:
Godziller66 wrote:
Writer of Wrongs not being AYB


...

Oh, man.

Not really sure what that's supposed to denote.


I have a suspicion that Writer of Wrongs is Clint Flicker. Which might explain that comment from the Finger.

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The plot thickens. Or doesn't. Hey, I got problems of my

t3cii wrote:
I have a suspicion that Writer of Wrongs is Clint Flicker. Which might explain that comment from the Finger.

I hope not. The way Clint took his ball and went home, if he came back under a new account that would be pretty cowardly. Big pet peeve of mine. If you righteously storm off, stay away. I can respect that. Don't crawl back under a new name. Pretty fucking lame. I hope you are wrong.

Author:  Broken Finger [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:23 am ]
Post subject:  Thick Plottes

t3cii wrote:
Which might explain that comment from the Finger.


No, I was thinking about something else.

DoomsdayClock wrote:
The way Clint took his ball and went home


Man, I don't remember that at all. I'm going to go look it up.




EDIT: ...came so close to falling down a 6½ year old rabbit hole...and I'm meant to be working, too...the abyss...

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Thick Plottes

Broken Finger wrote:
DoomsdayClock wrote:
The way Clint took his ball and went home


Man, I don't remember that at all. I'm going to go look it up.

There was a thread for jokes and I told one that he found "offensive." He got on his soapbox and stated due to my tasteless joke he would never frequent my website or forum again. :roll:

It was at that time where him, you, Vynson and others from The Vivarium (is that still going?) we're not sure if this site was going to be a "kiss DC/WB's ass fanboy tard zone" so I remember you guys were putting me and some other members through our paces (and rightfully so) to see what we were made of.

I thought it was odd that the joke made him leave. I think he was sorta looking for an excuse to bail out anyway.

If you want to know the joke, I'm going to make you look it up. ;)

Author:  Broken Finger [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:37 pm ]
Post subject:  How Many Times Have You Heard This One

Was it the one about the clown costume?

I do remember that, but I think it was me that was offended and stormed off, and not Clint Flicker. I overreacted to that joke because of something else that was happening that day at this site, and my blood pressure was already through the roof. I don't care to name any names, but a new person had shown up and was annoying the shit out of me.

The Viv is, uh, whaddyacall, a bit quiet.

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How Many Times Have You Heard This One

Broken Finger wrote:
Was it the one about the clown costume?

I do remember that, but I think it was me that was offended and stormed off, and not Clint Flicker. I overreacted to that joke because of something else that was happening that day at this site, and my blood pressure was already through the roof. I don't care to name any names, but a new person had shown up and was annoying the shit out of me.

The Viv is, uh, whaddyacall, a bit quiet.

Yes! I guess it was you. I'm glad you stayed. That brings us back to Clint. I forget why he left.

Author:  Broken Finger [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Don't Say His Name

DoomsdayClock wrote:
Yes! I guess it was you. I'm glad you stayed. That brings us back to Clint. I forget why he left.


I came back because you were super cool about it, and I realized that I was misplacing my aggression, anyway. I felt pretty stupid about the whole thing, honestly.

I don't remember why CLINT left, either.

Author:  Godziller66 [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Don't Say His Name

Broken Finger wrote:
DoomsdayClock wrote:
Yes! I guess it was you. I'm glad you stayed. That brings us back to Clint. I forget why he left.


I came back because you were super cool about it, and I realized that I was misplacing my aggression, anyway. I felt pretty stupid about the whole thing, honestly.

I don't remember why CLINT left, either.

I miss cunt fucker. He liked to fuck cunts, as I recall. Though I'm pretty sure he was a closet homosexual.

Hurm.

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Don't Say His Name

Godziller66 wrote:
I miss cunt fucker. He liked to fuck cunts, as I recall. Though I'm pretty sure he was a closet homosexual.

Hurm.

Must investigate further. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



:|

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many times did you see this in theaters?

This was Clint's final post. Seems someone got under his skin and he bailed out…

http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=227&p=3853#p3853

Author:  t3cii [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Trip down memory lane

DoomsdayClock wrote:
t3cii wrote:
I have a suspicion that Writer of Wrongs is Clint Flicker. Which might explain that comment from the Finger.

I hope not. The way Clint took his ball and went home, if he came back under a new account that would be pretty cowardly. Big pet peeve of mine. If you righteously storm off, stay away. I can respect that. Don't crawl back under a new name. Pretty fucking lame. I hope you are wrong.


Well, I had this idea a while back, but i forget what prompted it. Maybe it was his writing style, or that he seemed to be an old Watchmen fan. Like old enough to have read it when it came out. I don't remember.

Broken Finger wrote:
t3cii wrote:
Which might explain that comment from the Finger.


No, I was thinking about something else.


Sorry, I was just thinking of this one time where it seemed like several forum members were constantly at each other's throats. And I remember a specific incident where AYB felt he needed to address the forum, because he thought people were annoyed with him for the frequency of his posts. And was there something about someone making a fake AYB account? I don't think I was posting regularly at the time, so I missed the argument, but I do remember AYB going into a self imposed exile from WCM for a few weeks. Maybe you guys remember what I'm talking about? Anyways, I had been under the assumption he was banned, since he abruptly stopped posting. I also thought he might be a particular member of the Vivarium, after this person had made a comment where they slammed this forum.

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trip down memory lane

t3cii wrote:
Sorry, I was just thinking of this one time where it seemed like several forum members were constantly at each other's throats. And I remember a specific incident where AYB felt he needed to address the forum, because he thought people were annoyed with him for the frequency of his posts. And was there something about someone making a fake AYB account? I don't think I was posting regularly at the time, so I missed the argument, but I do remember AYB going into a self imposed exile from WCM for a few weeks. Maybe you guys remember what I'm talking about? Anyways, I had been under the assumption he was banned, since he abruptly stopped posting. I also thought he might be a particular member of the Vivarium, after this person had made a comment where they slammed this forum.

AYB was never banned. I think a few forum members were breaking his balls a little too much and he left. He's never been back since then, but does post on the Facebook page.

Author:  t3cii [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many times did you see this in theaters?

DoomsdayClock wrote:
t3cii wrote:
Sorry, I was just thinking of this one time where it seemed like several forum members were constantly at each other's throats. And I remember a specific incident where AYB felt he needed to address the forum, because he thought people were annoyed with him for the frequency of his posts. And was there something about someone making a fake AYB account? I don't think I was posting regularly at the time, so I missed the argument, but I do remember AYB going into a self imposed exile from WCM for a few weeks. Maybe you guys remember what I'm talking about? Anyways, I had been under the assumption he was banned, since he abruptly stopped posting. I also thought he might be a particular member of the Vivarium, after this person had made a comment where they slammed this forum.

AYB was never banned. I think a few forum members were breaking his balls a little too much and he left. He's never been back since then, but does post on the Facebook page.


I'm sorry, I meant I thought Clint had been banned as a result of some encounter with AYB. I distinctly remember AYB saying someone had followed him here from the IMDb boards, making a joke account. This was back when AYB was posting at a high frequency. But my memories are a bit hazy, and there was a lot of arguing back then.

Author:  Broken Finger [ Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Memory Panes

DoomsdayClock wrote:
AYB was never banned.


You considered it, though, however briefly, way back when.

t3cii wrote:
And I remember a specific incident where AYB felt he needed to address the forum, because he thought people were annoyed with him for the frequency of his posts. And was there something about someone making a fake AYB account? I don't think I was posting regularly at the time, so I missed the argument, but I do remember AYB going into a self imposed exile from WCM for a few weeks. Maybe you guys remember what I'm talking about?


Yep. I remember.

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/