WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum


Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:07 am 
Offline
Government-Sponsored Weirdo
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 am
Posts: 7191
Location: Everywhere, Everywhen, UK.
AYBGerrardo wrote:
YES BUT IT'S STILL THE GREEK EQUIVALENT OF THE W
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAωωωωωωωDDD


it didn't occur to me to find the greek letters in Charactermap

here we go

ΩΚΜ

_________________
We're all actors, Laurie. I'm just an actor who read the script. :?
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:50 am 
Offline
…a puppet who can see the strings.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Posts: 8538
Location: A stronger world
IT DIDN'T OCCUR TO YOU THAT I AM EXPERT IN SUCH THINGS HAVING ACQUIRED A WHOLE GCSE IN ANCIENT GREEK AND BEING PART GREEK.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAωωωωωωωDDD

_________________
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
it was tying it into the rape-revenge stories and making light of a verys erious sub-genre that kind of offended me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:11 am 
Offline
Government-Sponsored Weirdo
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 am
Posts: 7191
Location: Everywhere, Everywhen, UK.
AYBGerrardo wrote:
IT DIDN'T OCCUR TO YOU THAT I AM EXPERT IN SUCH THINGS HAVING ACQUIRED A WHOLE GCSE IN ANCIENT GREEK AND BEING PART GREEK.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAωωωωωωωDDD



there's a GCSE in ancient greek? :lol: didn't know you werer part greek though,

_________________
We're all actors, Laurie. I'm just an actor who read the script. :?
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:48 am 
Offline
Tired of Earth.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 8131
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
Image

saggy titties


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:33 pm 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
Smutty wrote:
imageboard loser, an asshole, a naive oppurtunist, a comic snob, and an AAAAAA.


Smutty, which one am I, the asshole or the comic Snob?

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:06 pm 
Offline
…a puppet who can see the strings.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Posts: 8538
Location: A stronger world
AvatarIII wrote:
AYBGerrardo wrote:
IT DIDN'T OCCUR TO YOU THAT I AM EXPERT IN SUCH THINGS HAVING ACQUIRED A WHOLE GCSE IN ANCIENT GREEK AND BEING PART GREEK.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAωωωωωωωDDD



there's a GCSE in ancient greek?

Yeah boi, it's where all the cool cats chill.
All the other GCSEs are too mainstream. I was into Ancient Greek before the Greeks were. And they're underground.

_________________
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
it was tying it into the rape-revenge stories and making light of a verys erious sub-genre that kind of offended me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 pm 
Offline
Government-Sponsored Weirdo
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 am
Posts: 7191
Location: Everywhere, Everywhen, UK.
AYBGerrardo wrote:
AvatarIII wrote:
AYBGerrardo wrote:
IT DIDN'T OCCUR TO YOU THAT I AM EXPERT IN SUCH THINGS HAVING ACQUIRED A WHOLE GCSE IN ANCIENT GREEK AND BEING PART GREEK.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAωωωωωωωDDD



there's a GCSE in ancient greek?

Yeah boi, it's where all the cool cats chill.
All the other GCSEs are too mainstream. I was into Ancient Greek before the Greeks were. And they're underground.


Hipstocrates.

_________________
We're all actors, Laurie. I'm just an actor who read the script. :?
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 pm 
Offline
Labored long to build a heaven.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12480
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Smutty wrote:
imageboard loser, an asshole, a naive oppurtunist, a comic snob, and an AAAAAA.


Smutty, which one am I, the asshole or the comic Snob?

You're the comic snob.

Of course, keep in mind that that doesn't necessarily preclude the other.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:05 am 
Offline
...you're locked in here with me!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
Godziller66 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Smutty wrote:
imageboard loser, an asshole, a naive oppurtunist, a comic snob, and an AAAAAA.


Smutty, which one am I, the asshole or the comic Snob?

You're the comic snob.

Of course, keep in mind that that doesn't necessarily preclude the other.


Well, I just wanted to make sure

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 am 
Offline
…a puppet who can see the strings.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Posts: 8538
Location: A stronger world
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
Look, could we please just forgive and forget this whole thing ever happened?

Image

Nothing to see here. Move along...

_________________
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
it was tying it into the rape-revenge stories and making light of a verys erious sub-genre that kind of offended me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:43 pm 
Offline
Tired of Earth.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 8131
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
AYBGerrardo wrote:
Curiosity Inc. wrote:
Look, could we please just forgive and forget this whole thing ever happened?

Image

Nothing to see here. Move along...


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Mr. Watchman
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:29 pm 
Offline
Government-Sponsored Weirdo
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 am
Posts: 7191
Location: Everywhere, Everywhen, UK.
both awesome!

_________________
We're all actors, Laurie. I'm just an actor who read the script. :?
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.093s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]