WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/

Women
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1332
Page 1 of 173

Author:  Mere Being [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Women

[NOTE: This was taken from the "Sequel/Prequel?" thread in the Watchmen movie section. I split the thread and put it here, mainly because I didn't know what the fuck else to do with it. --"Curiosity Inc."]

I think I can't believe there's someone at Czech Republic who actually read Watchmen...it only goes to show how powerful that damn book is.


oh and btw..are there really lots of beautiful women there? :oops: :mrgreen:

Author:  running [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: watchmen sequel/prequel!! yay!!

Mere Being wrote:
I think I can't believe there's someone at Czech Republic who actually read Watchmen...it only goes to show how powerful that damn book is.


hehe ... well, I am quite a geek, but there are really not much of comic book geeks here :/ maybe because comics is so damn expensive here ...

Mere Being wrote:
oh and btw..are there really lots of beautiful women there? :oops: :mrgreen:


well, they say so ... I would say it's the same as in any country in the world ... oh well, no, girls from England are really ugly, but besides this, it's the same in all over the world :)

Author:  iancontinence [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

running wrote:
Mere Being wrote:
oh and btw..are there really lots of beautiful women there? :oops: :mrgreen:


well, they say so ... I would say it's the same as in any country in the world ... oh well, no, girls from England are really ugly, but besides this, it's the same in all over the world :)


wow... nothing like a stupid, unfounded, sweeping generalisation to distract you from the point at hand! where the fuck did that come from? i hear "keeping up appearances" if one of the bbc's most popular foreign exports... any connection?

isn't there a thread where people were coming up with ideas how the story could carry on? i.e. hasn't this already been discussed in some detail?

i seem to remember a couple of prequel ideas... or did i dream this whole thing?

Author:  SmellsLikeNostalgia [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

Would it be possible to have a separate "let's all talk about our homelands and whether or not hot ladies reside there thread"? Just wondering.

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

SmellsLikeNostalgia wrote:
Would it be possible to have a separate "let's all talk about our homelands and whether or not hot ladies reside there thread"? Just wondering.

You win. Funniest comment in a month. Thank you.

Author:  hank_chinaski [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Females

iancontinence wrote:
running wrote:
Mere Being wrote:
oh and btw..are there really lots of beautiful women there? :oops: :mrgreen:


well, they say so ... I would say it's the same as in any country in the world ... oh well, no, girls from England are really ugly, but besides this, it's the same in all over the world :)


wow... nothing like a stupid, unfounded, sweeping generalisation to distract you from the point at hand! where the fuck did that come from? i hear "keeping up appearances" if one of the bbc's most popular foreign exports... any connection?

isn't there a thread where people were coming up with ideas how the story could carry on? i.e. hasn't this already been discussed in some detail?

i seem to remember a couple of prequel ideas... or did i dream this whole thing?




first of all.....the women in England are mostly a bunch of mingers, there are fit women there though. look at elizabeth hurley, shes fuckin hot. i guess England saves all their good looks and rations it to select women, while the rest are forced back to slavania. (ali g INDAHOUSE!!! WOOO!!!)

and as long as were making sweeping generalizations...your in IRELAND!!! you should hate all the wankers in england. unless your not in northern ireland....you guys still have that plastic bill currency?

Author:  running [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

iancontinence wrote:
wow... nothing like a stupid, unfounded, sweeping generalisation to distract you from the point at hand! where the fuck did that come from? i hear "keeping up appearances" if one of the bbc's most popular foreign exports... any connection?


sorry, I really didn't mean it, wrote it like some kind of joke [and to troll a little] :)

Author:  Kingmob [ Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

DoomsdayClock wrote:
SmellsLikeNostalgia wrote:
Would it be possible to have a separate "let's all talk about our homelands and whether or not hot ladies reside there thread"? Just wondering.

You win. Funniest comment in a month. Thank you.


Maybe Mere could start it because he clearly does have a wife/gf and yet needs to litter nearly every post he makes with boring, and quite frankly weird, lascivious comments about women.

Author:  Ghondar [ Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

Kingmob wrote:
DoomsdayClock wrote:
SmellsLikeNostalgia wrote:
Would it be possible to have a separate "let's all talk about our homelands and whether or not hot ladies reside there thread"? Just wondering.

You win. Funniest comment in a month. Thank you.


Maybe Mere could start it because he clearly does have a wife/gf and yet needs to litter nearly every post he makes with boring, and quite frankly weird, lascivious comments about women.


He's latino, we are like that (most of us anyway) :D.

On topic:
I was bored and made this. Hope you like it (and it doesn't get made at all):
Image

Author:  cactusman_hattan [ Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

just to clarify most of the girls in engalnd arent ugly some scallies, chavs, whatever yur local slang is seem to enjoy making themselves ugly with tooth piercings ridiculously tightly tied back hair etc. in true vicky pollard style but certainly in most of the places ive lived there have been lots of hot girls this isnt to say there arent ugly girls just that its certainly not the majority. if your going to make generalisations like that you might as well say all americans are fat (this isnt what i think btw. although certainly 63% are overweight and 31%clinically obese) its just another example of a ridiculous stereotyping there we go rant over i can get back to my life now

Author:  DoomsdayClock [ Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Females

Why does every thread degrade into a critique of a specific region's female offerings. Seriously guys, who cares? Whatever country you're from you have beautiful women, they're so hot...can we move on now?

Author:  iancontinence [ Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

hank_chinaski wrote:
first of all.....the women in England are mostly a bunch of mingers, there are fit women there though. look at elizabeth hurley, shes fuckin hot. i guess England saves all their good looks and rations it to select women, while the rest are forced back to slavania. (ali g INDAHOUSE!!! WOOO!!!)

and as long as were making sweeping generalizations...your in IRELAND!!! you should hate all the wankers in england. unless your not in northern ireland....you guys still have that plastic bill currency?


well i'm a northern english guy in ireland with and irish girlfriend... liverpool/manchester upbringing with irish background. i hate all southerners unconditionally though :P from the cockneys to the royals to the hugh grants...

northerners are amazing people... i wouldn't rather be from anywhere else in the world.

when people are about to give me shit here about being english... i remind them where i'm from and they go "oh... you're ok then!" or "liverpool is the capital of ireland" - the 2nd one sounds unbelieveable, but i get it twice a week at least.

i better not go in to northern history, as it is a real geeky passion of mine.

Author:  cactusman_hattan [ Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

yes mate north of england all the way damn southern jessies ruining the countrys image (lol)

Author:  JDsgirlBev [ Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

DoomsdayClock wrote:
Why does every thread degrade into a critique of a specific region's female offerings.



I concur! Ladies of WatchmenComicMovie.com, let's talk about specific region's male... offerings!

:twisted:

:shock:

Sorry DD. Obviously my oestrogen overtook me there for a moment.


:oops:

Author:  iancontinence [ Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Watchmen Sequel/Prequel?

JDsgirlBev wrote:
DoomsdayClock wrote:
Why does every thread degrade into a critique of a specific region's female offerings.



I concur! Ladies of WatchmenComicMovie.com, let's talk about specific region's male... offerings!

:twisted:

:shock:

Sorry DD. Obviously my oestrogen overtook me there for a moment.


:oops:


yes... LEARN YOUR PLACE!!!



wow... i really made myself laugh.

Author:  Ghondar [ Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Women

You want good looking girls?

Come to argentina. Mere Being will agree with me.

Author:  TheMovieDude [ Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Women

I'm from Mexico and people bitch so much about us illegally immigrating to the United States that they forget that we have some of the most beautiful women in the world (despite what some random italian singer singer once said)

Despite that, I haven't had a girlfriend. I'm not worried, though, I'm only eighteen years old and I've liked tons of girls over the years, but what can I say? I haven't been lucky in that aspect, although I will say that my "try outs" have given me many female friends over the years.

Author:  Mere Being [ Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Females

hank_chinaski wrote:
iancontinence wrote:
running wrote:
Mere Being wrote:
oh and btw..are there really lots of beautiful women there? :oops: :mrgreen:


well, they say so ... I would say it's the same as in any country in the world ... oh well, no, girls from England are really ugly, but besides this, it's the same in all over the world :)


wow... nothing like a stupid, unfounded, sweeping generalisation to distract you from the point at hand! where the fuck did that come from? i hear "keeping up appearances" if one of the bbc's most popular foreign exports... any connection?

isn't there a thread where people were coming up with ideas how the story could carry on? i.e. hasn't this already been discussed in some detail?

i seem to remember a couple of prequel ideas... or did i dream this whole thing?




first of all.....the women in England are mostly a bunch of mingers, there are fit women there though. look at elizabeth hurley, shes fuckin hot. i guess England saves all their good looks and rations it to select women, while the rest are forced back to slavania. (ali g INDAHOUSE!!! WOOO!!!)

and as long as were making sweeping generalizations...your in IRELAND!!! you should hate all the wankers in england. unless your not in northern ireland....you guys still have that plastic bill currency?


as far as I'm concerned, irish women ARE actually pretty.

Author:  Mere Being [ Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Women

Ghondar wrote:
You want good looking girls?

Come to argentina. Mere Being will agree with me.



hurm...should I? I mean, this is not about the old Argentina x Brazil rivalry, but...Antonio Banderas and a colleague of mine went to Argentina and said just the same thing: 'women in argentina are either extremely beautiful or extremely ugly, no middle'.

i could tell that from Valeria Mazza and Gabriela Sabatini, though...well, they say she's lesbian, and they're the only 100% argentine girls I know...from media, of course.

TheMovieDude wrote:
I'm from Mexico and people bitch so much about us illegally immigrating to the United States that they forget that we have some of the most beautiful women in the world (despite what some random italian singer singer once said)

Despite that, I haven't had a girlfriend. I'm not worried, though, I'm only eighteen years old and I've liked tons of girls over the years, but what can I say? I haven't been lucky in that aspect, although I will say that my "try outs" have given me many female friends over the years.



Ana Claudia Talancon?

Author:  TheMovieDude [ Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Women

She is a great example. Although, Ana de la Reguera is closer to my taste.
I was going to work in "El Traspatio" as a PA or something, but I got too busy with school, so that wasn't possible and I would have gotten to meet her, for shame.

Page 1 of 173 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/