WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/

Action figures
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3972
Page 5 of 7

Author:  feliciano182 [ Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

AvatarIII wrote:
AYBGerrardo wrote:
Is that one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?


it's totally Leonardo, you can tell because he's wearing blue.


Yeah ! I remember those episodes when they went back in time and fought pirates, awesome stuff !

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Smutty wrote:
Image
My newest accquisition


Battle Toads was by far the best video game of 1991

Author:  WJK [ Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Smutty wrote:
Image
My newest accquisition


Battle Toads was by far the best video game of 1991


the movie was even better

Author:  Smutty [ Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Image
Bought this.

Next ones I'll be getting will be:
Image

Image

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Picked up a Falcon Marvel universe figure and a Winter soldier figure.

Also, The Winter Soldier figure was on clearance.

Image

Author:  Smutty [ Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Image

Technically not an action figure, but I bought this today, and it marks the first time in about ten years that I have gotten lego.

Author:  AvatarIII [ Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

AYBGerrardo wrote:
Is that one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?


I just realised, I get this joke now.

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Smutty wrote:
Image

Technically not an action figure, but I bought this today, and it marks the first time in about ten years that I have gotten lego.


I've actually been wrestling with buying that or not

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Smutty wrote:
Image

Technically not an action figure, but I bought this today, and it marks the first time in about ten years that I have gotten lego.


I've actually been wrestling with buying that or not


Legos are ridiculously expensive right now.

And I must admit, I'm not liking the abs and physique of Lego-Superman.

Author:  WJK [ Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Smutty wrote:
Image

Technically not an action figure, but I bought this today, and it marks the first time in about ten years that I have gotten lego.


i did not know those were already out.


i'm still waiting for the mini-fig of green lantern and the rest of the justice league to come out.

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

WJK wrote:
i'm still waiting for the mini-fig of green lantern and the rest of the justice league to come out.


I want lego Martian Manhunter

Author:  Smutty [ Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

I wouldn't count on getting either of those, they seem pretty focused on Batman.

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Smutty wrote:
I wouldn't count on getting either of those, they seem pretty focused on Batman.


The line is going to be expanding when the video game comes out

Author:  Smutty [ Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Smutty wrote:
I wouldn't count on getting either of those, they seem pretty focused on Batman.


The line is going to be expanding when the video game comes out


I've seen the leaked toyfare pictures of the upcoming stuff, it's all Batman stuff and a weird bionicle green lantern.

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Smutty wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Smutty wrote:
I wouldn't count on getting either of those, they seem pretty focused on Batman.


The line is going to be expanding when the video game comes out


I've seen the leaked toyfare pictures of the upcoming stuff, it's all Batman stuff and a weird bionicle green lantern.


I think most of those have come out in America.

Author:  WJK [ Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Smutty wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Smutty wrote:
I wouldn't count on getting either of those, they seem pretty focused on Batman.


The line is going to be expanding when the video game comes out


I've seen the leaked toyfare pictures of the upcoming stuff, it's all Batman stuff and a weird bionicle green lantern.


they would be idiots not to consider expanding, though. they've got wonder woman, supes & bats, so they should continue with the rest of the league.


and yea, defs on that lego mm.

Author:  Godziller66 [ Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

WJK wrote:
Smutty wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Smutty wrote:
I wouldn't count on getting either of those, they seem pretty focused on Batman.


The line is going to be expanding when the video game comes out


I've seen the leaked toyfare pictures of the upcoming stuff, it's all Batman stuff and a weird bionicle green lantern.


they would be idiots not to consider expanding, though.

You act like that's such an implausibility.

Author:  WJK [ Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

Godziller66 wrote:
WJK wrote:
Smutty wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Smutty wrote:
I wouldn't count on getting either of those, they seem pretty focused on Batman.


The line is going to be expanding when the video game comes out


I've seen the leaked toyfare pictures of the upcoming stuff, it's all Batman stuff and a weird bionicle green lantern.


they would be idiots not to consider expanding, though.

You act like that's such an implausibility.


No, I just think it's kinda meh that they've only started out with Bats Supes and WW.

Author:  feliciano182 [ Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

WJK wrote:
No, I just think it's kinda meh that they've only started out with Bats Supes and WW.


Right, why the fuck would they start with the most popular superheroes in their line ?

Author:  WJK [ Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Action figures

feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
No, I just think it's kinda meh that they've only started out with Bats Supes and WW.


Right, why the fuck would they start with the most popular superheroes in their line ?


Because I said so.


Plus Batman's already been done, so that was kind of a waste.

Page 5 of 7 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/