WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/

so, i'm on youtube
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=434
Page 7 of 8

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Who were the guests?


I recognized Oscar, but there was some dumb blonde kid there who thinks Moon Knight is cool enough to have as an action figure.

PROBLEM ?

Author:  WJK [ Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Who were the guests?


I recognized Oscar, but there was some dumb blonde kid there who thinks Moon Knight is cool enough to have as an action figure.

PROBLEM ?


he also had batman and moon knight rape each other

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

feliciano182 wrote:
PROBLEM ?


yes... :cry:

You don't have to be so mean!

Author:  Godziller66 [ Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

WJK wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Who were the guests?


I recognized Oscar, but there was some dumb blonde kid there who thinks Moon Knight is cool enough to have as an action figure.

PROBLEM ?


he also had batman and moon knight rape each other

He was just going off of my fan-fic.

Totally screwed up the ending, though.

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Godziller66 wrote:
He was just going off of my fan-fic.

Totally screwed up the ending, though.


BECAUSE THAT ENDING WAS RIDICULOUS! Batman bailing on moon knight the next morning, whilst leaving a squid on the bed and blaming aliens was such a cop out! I mean, seriously man, where did you learn to write?!?!?!

Author:  Mister Pain [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Let's Read Comics is funny. Hehehe...

Author:  Smutty [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Mister Pain wrote:
Let's Read Comics is funny. Hehehe...


Did you watch all six episodes? Do you have any feedback or criticism and stuff? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Author:  Mister Pain [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

I only watched a couple... fully appreciate the humour, the edited off the wall bits appeal to me. Great Eminem version!

I'll give ya more when i have watched more :)

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Mister Pain wrote:
I only watched a couple... fully appreciate the humour, the edited off the wall bits appeal to me. Great Eminem version!

I'll give ya more when i have watched more :)


How was the guest star?

Author:  WJK [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Mister Pain wrote:
I only watched a couple... fully appreciate the humour, the edited off the wall bits appeal to me. Great Eminem version!

I'll give ya more when i have watched more :)


How was the guest star?


the ten second spanish guy or the blond kid who rapes his action figures?

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

WJK wrote:
the ten second spanish guy or the blond kid who rapes his action figures?


No, they were making consensual love

Author:  feliciano182 [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
No, they were making consensual love


They sure like it rough for being consensual !

Author:  Dr. Brooklyn [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
No, they were making consensual love


They sure like it rough for being consensual !


Two guys who dressed up and beat people... they aren't into vanilla sex if you ask me

Author:  WJK [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
No, they were making consensual love


They sure like it rough for being consensual !


Two guys who dressed up and beat people... they aren't into vanilla sex if you ask me


Image

Author:  AYBGerrardo [ Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Newman!!

Author:  Smutty [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQE-9Vms5v0

Author:  feliciano182 [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

Smutty wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQE-9Vms5v0


Ladies and gentlemen:

The new Joe Strummer !

Author:  Smutty [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

feliciano182 wrote:
Smutty wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQE-9Vms5v0


Ladies and gentlemen:

The new Joe Strummer !


Hahaha thanks.
Every second track is a cover of a girly pop song and every other song is part of my DKR musical dramatisation.

Author:  Mister Pain [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

So.. I'm on Vimeo! heh.
http://picassocore.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-video.html

My old band, a new video for an old tune to pre-empt our retrospective CD release later this month.

Author:  Smutty [ Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: so, i'm on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBVCNpj39YQ

Page 7 of 8 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/