WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/

The Elder Scrolls Topic
http://watchmencomicmovie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4520
Page 1 of 2

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  The Elder Scrolls Topic

In celebration of FELICIANO SLAYING ALDUIN !

I thought it would be a cool idea to make a topic to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls............even if it's likely just going to be WJK and me.

PLEASE, No Dark Brotherhood or Imperial Legion spoilers, much appreciated.

Nevertheless, we have this little beauty to look forward in the future:

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 9229_n.jpg

Author:  WJK [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

oh, you finally got to it? i suppose you just have the civil war to end now, right?

also, what fucking level are you, i managed to kill alduin at 35.

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

WJK wrote:
oh, you finally got to it? i suppose you just have the civil war to end now, right?

also, what fucking level are you, i managed to kill alduin at 35.


Level 63 ! I postponed the main quest as long as I could until I played "Season Unending", that quest is SO FUCKING AWESOME.

As is the Nightingale Armor Set..............*orgams*

As of now, I have to finish the College Of Winterhold, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood and Civil War quests, quite a long way until I "finish" the game, but I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Also, I joined the Imperial Legion, because the Stormcloaks are just fucking WRONG :lol:

Author:  WJK [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

^no u

Ulfric is the man

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

WJK wrote:
^no u

Ulfric is the man


General Tullius......

Image

IS the man !

Seriously bro, "Honorable challenge in the old way" my ass, Ulfric is a murderer...........................................then again, so is my character :lol:

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

I just finished the final battle in Dawnguard................as a werewolf................to the various "Dragon Battle" themes.

MARRY ME BETHESDA !!!

Author:  WJK [ Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

aw shit, i did that too.

also, i assume you'll be playing ESO?

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

WJK wrote:
aw shit, i did that too.

also, i assume you'll be playing ESO?


Wish I could man, but I don't think my laptop will be able to keep up.

Author:  WJK [ Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
aw shit, i did that too.

also, i assume you'll be playing ESO?


Wish I could man, but I don't think my laptop will be able to keep up.


you play skyrim on the 360 or ps3?

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

WJK wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
aw shit, i did that too.

also, i assume you'll be playing ESO?


Wish I could man, but I don't think my laptop will be able to keep up.


you play skyrim on the 360 or ps3?


360..................OH SHIT :o !

Wow, I might have to re-asses then.

I can't be sure though, it'll be a little expensive just to play the game on Xbox Live.

I really want to though.

Author:  RuiBK [ Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
aw shit, i did that too.

also, i assume you'll be playing ESO?


Wish I could man, but I don't think my laptop will be able to keep up.


you play skyrim on the 360 or ps3?


360..................OH SHIT :o !

Wow, I might have to re-asses then.

I can't be sure though, it'll be a little expensive just to play the game on Xbox Live.

I really want to though.



ESO is pc exclusive...

Author:  WJK [ Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

bump with awesome news.

Author:  WJK [ Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

second bump, as it is related to the last bump.

Author:  AvatarIII [ Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

just posing to say I am buying a new computer soon (I've already ordered it, just need for all the bits to arrive), and today Skyrim was half price on steam so I bought it ready for when my computer arrives/gets built.

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

AvatarIII wrote:
just posing to say I am buying a new computer soon (I've already ordered it, just need for all the bits to arrive), and today Skyrim was half price on steam so I bought it ready for when my computer arrives/gets built.


First, congratulations on the new computer !

Second, please come back to this topic to discuss this game, it's really awesome !

One piece of advice though, do the "Main Quest" before "The Civil War", trust me.

Author:  WJK [ Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

feliciano182 wrote:
AvatarIII wrote:
just posing to say I am buying a new computer soon (I've already ordered it, just need for all the bits to arrive), and today Skyrim was half price on steam so I bought it ready for when my computer arrives/gets built.


First, congratulations on the new computer !

Second, please come back to this topic to discuss this game, it's really awesome !

One piece of advice though, do the "Main Quest" before "The Civil War", trust me.


I did this as well, not sure really what doing one before the other signifies (if there is any significance to be had), but I'd actually say doing the civil war before fighting Alduin makes a little more sense.

Author:  feliciano182 [ Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

WJK wrote:
I did this as well, not sure really what doing one before the other signifies (if there is any significance to be had), but I'd actually say doing the civil war before fighting Alduin makes a little more sense.


Spoiler --> Season Unending

Author:  WJK [ Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

feliciano182 wrote:
WJK wrote:
I did this as well, not sure really what doing one before the other signifies (if there is any significance to be had), but I'd actually say doing the civil war before fighting Alduin makes a little more sense.


Spoiler --> nothing


spoiler --> well that makes sense, i completely screwed that quest :D

Author:  WJK [ Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

so im playing through the new dragonborn expansion.

damn, this is fun, kinda makes me want to replay morrowind.

Author:  feliciano182 [ Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Elder Scrolls Topic

WJK wrote:
so im playing through the new dragonborn expansion.

damn, this is fun, kinda makes me want to replay morrowind.


I'll probably be playing it soon as well, though I've heard Dragon Riding is a little dissapointing.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/