Well, I got a lot of presents (most from myself, because I love being... me
). A couple of them I opened before Christmas because I had to see if they worked, and, well, in some cases, because I had to
-The Star Wars movies (this
-Children of Men
-Dead Poet's Society
-A couple of shows on DVD (Linkin Park and Gustavo Cerati)
-Blade Runner: The Final Cut
-The 40 year old virgin (the dvd is awesome)
I bought a couple of books too:
- "Under the Dome" Stephen King
- "Necronomicon" H.P. Lovercraft
- "Hellraiser" Clive Barker
- "Brave New World" Aldous Huxley
In a couple of days, my packets from Amazon will arrive. I ordered:
- "A brief history of time" Stephen Hawkings (Because I thought, "Hey, If I'm going to be a nerd, I will go full nerd then")
- "Billions & Billions: Thoughts on Life and Death at the Brink of the Millennium" Carl Sagan
- Thor Vol.1 and 2 (The JMS reboot)
- Exiles Vol.1
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (the graphic novel)
- Superman: Red Son
- Shaun of the Dead (the dvd is REALLY hard to find around here)
And my mother got me a t-shirt, and one of these
(that was actually a really nice surprise, because I have one, but it's kinda shitty, and I really needed one of these). Oh, and some family friends got me a car-shaped mouse, with lights and everything.
I got for my family:
- An original Zippo lighter for my father with the face of Che Guevara (my father is a political activist, and really admires him. Tried to find one with the face of Nestor Kirchner
, but couldn't find it) and the last U2 DVD (The 360 tour)
- Two of these
for my mother (she loves painting, so I bought her a small one and a big one)
- Both Maus volumes for my sister (she actually loved, and it will be a nice introduction to the world of Graphic Novels and all that... let's see how she takes reading Watchmen, because she loved the movie) and the DVD pack with the three Toy Story movies.
Overall, it was a nice Christmas. I bought a lot, and got a lot of things for my family. Too bad I had to work yesterday.
_________________Never give you up
Never gonna let you down
English not very good. Forgive me.http://www.ghondar.blogspot.comBecause people on the internet think that I'm somewhat funny.