WatchmenComicMovie.com Forum


Talk about the Watchmen comic book mini-series and film
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10194
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Who were the guests?


I recognized Oscar, but there was some dumb blonde kid there who thinks Moon Knight is cool enough to have as an action figure.

PROBLEM ?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:56 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 7997
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Who were the guests?


I recognized Oscar, but there was some dumb blonde kid there who thinks Moon Knight is cool enough to have as an action figure.

PROBLEM ?


he also had batman and moon knight rape each other


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
feliciano182 wrote:
PROBLEM ?


yes... :cry:

You don't have to be so mean!

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 12134
Location: Monster Island (Really New York)
WJK wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Who were the guests?


I recognized Oscar, but there was some dumb blonde kid there who thinks Moon Knight is cool enough to have as an action figure.

PROBLEM ?


he also had batman and moon knight rape each other

He was just going off of my fan-fic.

Totally screwed up the ending, though.

_________________
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
Image
"There's a cello in your house now."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:28 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
Godziller66 wrote:
He was just going off of my fan-fic.

Totally screwed up the ending, though.


BECAUSE THAT ENDING WAS RIDICULOUS! Batman bailing on moon knight the next morning, whilst leaving a squid on the bed and blaming aliens was such a cop out! I mean, seriously man, where did you learn to write?!?!?!

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:40 am 
Offline
...look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:28 pm
Posts: 2021
Location: Aotearoa
Let's Read Comics is funny. Hehehe...

_________________
...evidently chicken-town.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 am 
Offline
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 4976
Mister Pain wrote:
Let's Read Comics is funny. Hehehe...


Did you watch all six episodes? Do you have any feedback or criticism and stuff? It'd be greatly appreciated.

_________________
Say, Doc, did I ever tell you I'm the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:24 am 
Offline
...look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:28 pm
Posts: 2021
Location: Aotearoa
I only watched a couple... fully appreciate the humour, the edited off the wall bits appeal to me. Great Eminem version!

I'll give ya more when i have watched more :)

_________________
...evidently chicken-town.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:59 am 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
Mister Pain wrote:
I only watched a couple... fully appreciate the humour, the edited off the wall bits appeal to me. Great Eminem version!

I'll give ya more when i have watched more :)


How was the guest star?

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:00 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 7997
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
Mister Pain wrote:
I only watched a couple... fully appreciate the humour, the edited off the wall bits appeal to me. Great Eminem version!

I'll give ya more when i have watched more :)


How was the guest star?


the ten second spanish guy or the blond kid who rapes his action figures?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:43 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
WJK wrote:
the ten second spanish guy or the blond kid who rapes his action figures?


No, they were making consensual love

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10194
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
No, they were making consensual love


They sure like it rough for being consensual !

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 10658
Location: Arkham, Mass.
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
No, they were making consensual love


They sure like it rough for being consensual !


Two guys who dressed up and beat people... they aren't into vanilla sex if you ask me

_________________
@RealSlimCAvery
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 7997
Location: 1060 W. Addison St.
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
feliciano182 wrote:
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
No, they were making consensual love


They sure like it rough for being consensual !


Two guys who dressed up and beat people... they aren't into vanilla sex if you ask me


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 pm 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Posts: 8538
Location: A stronger world
Newman!!

_________________
Dr. Brooklyn wrote:
it was tying it into the rape-revenge stories and making light of a verys erious sub-genre that kind of offended me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:29 am 
Offline
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 4976
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQE-9Vms5v0

_________________
Say, Doc, did I ever tell you I'm the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:33 am 
Offline
Indestructible Man
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 10194
Smutty wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQE-9Vms5v0


Ladies and gentlemen:

The new Joe Strummer !

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:38 am 
Offline
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 4976
feliciano182 wrote:
Smutty wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQE-9Vms5v0


Ladies and gentlemen:

The new Joe Strummer !


Hahaha thanks.
Every second track is a cover of a girly pop song and every other song is part of my DKR musical dramatisation.

_________________
Say, Doc, did I ever tell you I'm the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm 
Offline
...look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:28 pm
Posts: 2021
Location: Aotearoa
So.. I'm on Vimeo! heh.
http://picassocore.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-video.html

My old band, a new video for an old tune to pre-empt our retrospective CD release later this month.

_________________
...evidently chicken-town.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: so, i'm on youtube
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:19 am 
Offline
Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 4976
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBVCNpj39YQ

_________________
Say, Doc, did I ever tell you I'm the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.137s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]